Dr. sc. Earl Crane
Saznajte više o predavaču:
He is a cybersecurity executive and trusted advisor to public and private sector organizations, having worked at early security startups, Homeland Security, the White House National Security Council, the financial sector, and other Fortune 100s. In 2015 he co-founded Emergynt, Inc., a digital risk management platform based on his Ph.D. research.
US Patent - EMERGENT NETWORK DEFENSE (Crane et al . Patent No.: US 9 , 860 , 276 B2, Date of Patent Jan . 2 , 2018, https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/e9/91/2d/74d2de4a7d63a2/US9860276.pdf)
- Executive Office of the President
- National Security Staff, Cybersecurity Directorate (2011 to 2013)
- Director for Federal Cybersecurity (2005 to 2011)
- Deputy Goal Leader for the Administration’s Cybersecurity Cross Agency Priority (CAP) Goal.
- The sole lead for Federal cybersecurity policy on the National Security Staff, responsible for creation and oversight of intergovernmental cybersecurity policy, coordinating with senior leadership across multiple Federal executive branch departments and agencies and multiple White House offices.
- Department of Homeland Security Office of the Chief Information Officer Director of Cybersecurity Strategy
- Created DHS Enterprise Cybersecurity strategy to provide a secure, reliable, and trusted computing environment for all DHS components, supporting over 240,000 employees and contractors.